Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Ryan Best Birthday Ever

My best birthday ever was when i turn 8 years old.I had a lot of presents.
I had a lot of presents. I liked all of them. We played camel and  horse racing too. My cousin  mandy was fast at camel racing. I came second at all of the games. After we played another game called hide and seek. I was in and i had to count to 10. I found my cousin mandy and salusa and my other cousins after that we got there to the birthday place. The cake was ready. It was so yummy that i wanted all of it.

The End. By Ryan Nyakiba

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan

    I love you blog. I hope to read more about your work. Keep it up!! I look forward to what God has in store for your future!!! Awesome work.

    From Mitchell's mum Wini

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.